Focusing on supporting the individuals and families as well as joining with other organizations to assure that the “safety net” for our most vulnerable residents is maintained.
There are five Collaboratives offering a range of prevention and family support services across the District:
- Collaborative Solutions for Communities
- East River Family Strengthening Collaborative
- Edgewood/Brookland Family Support Collaborative
- Far Southeast Family Strengthening Collaborative
- Georgia Avenue Family Support Collaborative
In 1997, discount viagra here the Collaboratives created the Healthy Families/Thriving Communities Collaborative Council to take charge of the “big picture” components of the work such as data collection and evaluation, documentation and training on the common practice model, and quality assurance.